Arsenal face Ajax, Monaco competition for Palmeiras wonderkid Danilo

0
15



armory face competition from ajax And Monaco For palmeraz midfielder Danilo That comes after the Brazilian club indicated they would be willing to accept around €24 million, sources told ESPN.

Mikel Arteta’s side made inquiries about the 21-year-old in the summer but were told Palmeiras were not interested in selling him as they chase their 11th Brazilian Serie A title, which they won 4–0 at the beginning of the month. Claimed victory. fortaleza,

, Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, more (US)

Sources have told ESPN that Palmeiras has softened his stance, prompting Arsenal to revive their interest as they look for a central midfielder to bolster their squad.

Palmeiras own 80% of the player’s rights and sources say they are seeking €20 million for Danilo. His boyhood club Kazaziras owns the other 20%, but a trust fee for his share is said to be negotiable, bringing the total fee down to less than €24m on a negotiated basis.

Arsenal have been in contact with Palmeiras but face competition from Ajax, who are believed to be ready to make a formal offer before the January window.

Monaco are one of several other clubs who have approached Palmeiras and have so far expressed an interest in the most chasing pack.

Sources have told ESPN that Arsenal are keen to add a central midfielder and a winger if possible in January, as club owners look to back Arteta as they look to launch a bid for the Premier League title. Let’s try

Arsenal win their final game before the World Cup break wolverhampton wanderers To move clear five points on the top of the table.



Source link