39. Weddings make me nervous on this show.
40. I mean, we’ve literally never had a wedding that didn’t end in some kind of chaos.
41. Considering there’s only 15 or so minutes left in this episode, I don’t think it’s all going to be happy dancing.
42. But one can hope!
43. Oh great, Daemon’s here.
44. My guess is Gerald Royce is gonna start shit.
45. Good lord, did ANYONE show up to this wedding on time?
46. Oooh, that line about the beacon lit green for war was a good one. Chilling.
47. I love how much Rhaenyra is clearly bored by the dancing.
48. Yuuup, here’s Ser Royce calling out Daemon! Get his ass, tbh.
49. Dammit, I can’t help but love Daemon, though, the way Matt Smith delivers lines like, “I’m positively bereft.”
50. Oh, he’s trying to inherit Runestone from her.
51. It’s hard to love a Joffrey, but Laenor’s boyfriend is SMART and he’s bringing the name around for me.
52. Look at him figuring out Criston right away.
53. Rhaenyra, it is your WEDDING. You are being MESSY with your UNCLE again.
54. Oh god, what’s happening.
55. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT WEDDINGS ON THIS SHOW??
56. Who is it?
57. Oh noooo, no, no.
58. Not Ser Criston! Not the good Joffrey!
59. That was absolutely horrendous.
60. Ugh. Sickening.
61. Poor Laenor.
62. Is Alicent STILL going to spare Criston?
63. Truly disturbing final shot.
64. Next time there’s a wedding on this show, I’m just gonna turn it off.