Gandhi Godse – One War controversy: This time for the Hindi film industry is such that there is a ruckus on every film. Where in the past there were reports of protest against Shahrukh Khan’s ‘Pathan’, now Rajkumar Santoshi’s film ‘Gandhi Godse: Ek Yuddh’ is being opposed a lot. Not only this, it has reached such an extent that now Rajkumar Santoshi has received death threats. After which he has demanded protection from the police.
So let’s tell about which scenes and dialogues of the film people are opposing it.
- In the film, Godse has been presented as a hero, everywhere Godse has been shown as a justice-loving protector of Hindutva. Such scenes are there.
- Muslims will be your brothers, they are our enemies, this dialogue is also being opposed.
- Gandhi ji has been addressed by names like this Gandhi, this Gandhi, that Gandhi during many scenes.
- There is also a demand to remove the statement given during Godse’s court, in which “Gandhi forced to kneel before Pakistan”.
- During the scene of the riots, there is a dialogue that Muslims are the root of all the riots, which AMIM is also opposing.
- Godse shot Gandhi ji survived, which is announced by Nehru himself, it is imaginary, there is a dispute about it.
- This hypocritical, false anti-Hindu address has been used for Gandhi in many scenes.
- Gandhi took the decision of not making the Congress platform a party, but Nehru used it for political gains.
This is the demand of the protestors
Rajkumar Santoshi has also told the reason for the protest in the letter written to the security, he told that he was threatened after this uproar. It was also told that he should stop the release and promotion of his film, otherwise the consequences would be bad. The director says he is scared.
Chinmay Mandlekar plays Nathuram Godse in the film, Deepak Antani plays the role of the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. The director of the film is Rajkumar Santoshi. ‘Gandhi Godse: Ek Yudh’ is slated to release on January 26.