Saudis turn to Firmino after being overlooked for Ronaldo

0
29


With just weeks to go before the January transfer window opens, there is a lot of gossip going on about who is going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and of course, made deals,

TOP STORY: Al Nassr strengthens interest in Firmino

with Cristiano Ronaldo keep Denied reports of transfer talks with al nassarThe Mirror Says Saudi clubs are changing their focus liverpool striker Roberto Firmino,

The Brazilian is out of contract in the summer and, while Liverpool are keen to keep him beyond his current deal, Al-Nassar is hoping to pull off a coup by negotiating a pre-contract agreement in January.

Firmino has been a key player for Liverpool since arriving on Merseyside seven and a half years ago, but recently diogo jota And Darwin Nunez His playing time has been affected.

The 31-year-old has scored seven goals in 13 league appearances this year, along with two goals in the league. Champions League and eight assists in all competitions.

The Brazilian may feel he has much more to offer at the highest level, but a bumper pay day could be tempting.

– World Cup 2022: News and Features , Schedule
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and others (USA)

paper gossip

, Bayern Munich are considering taking steps to Paris Saint Germain keeper Keller Navas now that manuel neuer has been ruled out for the season. is according to ft mercatoJoe believes Bayern are unwilling to put their faith in back-up keepers for the rest of the campaign sven ulrich (34) And the youth Johannes Schenk (19). Neuer fractures his leg while skiingAnd now Bayern is trying to find a replacement.

, AC Milan And Internazionale both are tracking fulham left-back and United States of america international antoine robinsonaccording to Sunday, Robinson, 25, impressed for USA world Cup, especially with his pace he could be an exciting addition to the club right at both ends of the pitch. Inter are believed to be in Qatar to watch Robinson, while Milan, who tried to sign him three years ago, have returned.

, Play They say barcelona Boss Xavi Hernandez is putting pressure on club president Joan Laporta to make a bid real sociedad Star Martin Zubimendi, The Spanish outlet reports that while Barca are also committed to adding Chelsea‘s ngolo forks (31) For his squad, Jubimendi is the preferred long-term replacement for the aging Sergio BusquetsThat is why Xavi and sporting director Jordi Cruyff are so keen on Laporta to pursue the 23-year-old.

– Erik ten Haag admits it manchester united Will do everything they can to replace Ronaldo in January Match suggesting clubs are keen to swoop in benfica Star goncalo ramos With all Netherlands aviator kodi gakpo, United Ronaldo’s contract was terminated last month, But it leaves a huge hole at the attacking end of their squad. United’s interest PSV EindhovenGakpo, 23, is in form but they are said to be monitoring Ramos, 21, who shot from the front portugalforward line in the later stages of the World Cup and scored a hat-trick in his 6-1 win over Switzerland,



Source link